04 August 2009

Hello

Dear little ones at 1F ,

How are all of you doing? I hear from Mrs Tong that all of you have been doing well. Keep up the good behaviour. I miss all of you very much. How was your Sports Day? You can write me a note in this blog to tell me all about it.

I went back to school with my elder daughter last Wednesday. It was great as I managed to chat with some of you. Some of you shared with me your disappointment of not being able to go on the zoo trip due to H1N1. Hopefully things will improve and we can take your learning outdoors again soon.

Meanwhile , I am busy at home taking care of my 2 young girls. My baby girl is about 7 weeks old and is doing fine.

Take care and see you all soon.May you all continue to have lots of fun learning at Endeavour.

Mrs Ow Yong

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs Ow Yong,
    we are having our computer lab lesson.
    we miss you very much.
    take care!
    come back soon!

    from 1F and Mrs Tong

    ReplyDelete